Join our email list of over 2,000+ New Mexicans. Together, we can make change happen.
1-2x weekly, we'll send you easy Calls to Action and other pertinent information about statewide issues, events, legislation, etc.
The New Mexico Freedoms Alliance is a 508-c-1-a non taxable private membership association. When you join our email list, you will automatically receive a no-cost membership in our private membership association (per the conditions listed below).
By joining NEW MEXICO FREEDOMS ALLIANCE, a Private Education Ministry, I agree to the terms and conditions of NEW MEXICO FREEDOMS ALLIANCE as follows:
1. This Ministry of members declares that our objective is to provide the Private Ministry founders and all Ministry members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Ministry and with other Ministries and Ministry members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution.
2. The Constitution of the United States of America and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of Ministry” as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Ministry activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all our members to decide for themselves which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters, education, and any other matter and to accept from those members all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of education that we think best for achieving and maintaining proper education for members consistent with our philosophies.
5. The mission of this Ministry is stated with the Articles of Ministry with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Ministry will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Ministry or any social media group organized, created, or managed by the PEA (Private Educational Association) and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Ministry, providing said person has not been sanctioned or banned by the Chairman/administrator, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Ministry, “NEW MEXICO FREEDOMS ALLIANCE", and any of its groups may be terminated by a Ministry Trustee at any time should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with any other members in a way that is contrary, or detrimental to the focus and principles of this Ministry.
8. I understand that, since The Ministry is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning all complaints or grievances against The Ministry members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled through mediation or waived by a Ministry designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Ministry and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient information to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join NEW MEXICO FREEDOMS ALLIANCE, a Faith Based Private Educational Ministry under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health, education, and good quality of life.
My activities within The Ministry are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Ministry, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Ministry.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that, as a Ministry member I am joining in the capacity of a private member and not the capacity to represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate Ministry business, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this Ministry at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Ministry. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Ministry.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "NEW MEXICO FREEDOMS ALLIANCE" or any other Ministry designated within the Ministry bylaws. I declare that by joining this Ministry and/or the Ministry’s social media groups, I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
I also agree that, should I disagree with any part of this statement, I will immediately provide written notice of termination of my membership to the New Mexico Freedoms Alliance.